[VC Walcot] Fed up with the rain? Last minute opportunity for 7 sunny days in the Pyrenees starting this Monday….

Nick Rearden nick.rearden at me.com
Thu Jun 21 11:41:23 EDT 2012

Hi all,

A bit last minute but there have been injuries laying off two members of a group flying out next Monday morning for a week of riding the famous Pyrenean climbs.

Fully catered and supported by reputable folk. Among the party goers are the legendary Steve Worland from Bristol and the hardly-less-legendary Will Spurgeon of Cadence Cycles.

Costs are €770 for bed, breakfast, evening meal, guided riding, airport collection etc plus whatever it costs to get your and your bike by Easyjet from/to Bristol/Toulouse. Which currently is £60 + £30 for a bike each way, they reckon.

If you think you might be interested at this late stage, give me a shout and I'll put you in touch with Steve.

Humbler cyclists like me will be tackling the hills around Bath over the weekend on the various Bike Bath rides: http://www.bikebath.co.uk/

Best wishes,

Nick Rearden
20 Southcot Place