[VC Walcot] Sunday Group Ride 10th June

VC Walcot vc_walcot at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 11:29:08 EDT 2012

Hi All,
Once again this week we are potentially without an official ride leader to put a route together for Sunday. Unfortunately it appears holidays, sportives and Bike Bath commitments are dragging people away from riding with the club on a Sunday. As with last week please meet at the usual time and place with those attending agreeing a route and distance before departing.
Hopefully we can get things back to normal next week. I also hope to be able to offer some places for the club at the Bike Bath launch evening with Graeme Obree amongst others speaking.
Cheers,
Laurie.