[VC Walcot] Bike Bath Stewards/Marshalling and Free Entry Opportunity

VC Walcot vc_walcot at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 09:06:31 EDT 2012

Hi All,
The Bike Bath organisers have been in touch with a request for marshals/stewards for the Bike Bath weekend. They're willing to offer something in return for your time. If you fancy it then please get in contact via the email address shown in the text below.
"We are now only 16 days from Bike Bath and we've been asked how the free places for stewarding works.  We would really like pro-cycling individuals to be involved.We need 12 stewards for the Saturday and another 12 for the Sunday to fulfil roles at the Rec and on the course including:Feed station supportWelcome and directionsRegistrationBike Park managementWe are asking Bath Rec based stewards to be on site for 5.45am on the Saturday and Sunday as riders will start to arrive from 6am for a 7am start.  It's a long day as we anticipate the last rider returning at 6pm however, we will endeavour to release stewards through the day as their roles come to an end.For all stewards we can offer as payment 1 free ride in Bike Bath, 1 free Bike Bath t-shirt and free entry to the Friday night for each day worked.  (Free ride can carry over to 2013 if preferred) or we can make a payment of £25 either to the individual or a charity of their choice.For feed station stewards we hope you can travel independently to the feed station where you will liaise with the feed station supervisor .Feed stations on the Saturday are inBurrington CoombeWedmoreCheddarTimsburyFeed stations on The Sunday are inBiddestoneTetburyFrocesterMinetyWe need to finalise numbers by Monday 11th June so please can you ask any of your club members who may be interested to contact Jules Deshon directly on jd at bikebath.co.uk.  Selection will be based on a first come basis."Cheers,
Laurie.