Fwd: [VC Walcot] VC Walcot AGM & Drinks at The Pulteney Arms, Dec 2nd @ 7pm

Laurie Chalk lauriechalk at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 15 15:55:05 EST 2011

Evening Walcoters,

There is an added bonus to our AGM that Jon Arnold has managed to organise.
Brian Johnston, British Cycling Recreation Manager South West, has been
invited to speak to us. Jon has aksed him to cover the following topics:

Sky Ride, Bath Cycle Races and the Odd Down Circuit Project.****

** **

·         **Background, why & how these projects came about****

**·         **Aspirations, what is hoped to be achieved****

**·         **Involvement, how can individuals and or the club help, what
is British Cycling’s and the council’s ongoing input

This is a great opportunity for the club find out about what is going on in
our local area, how we can get involved and what the future holds too.

The talk will start at 7pm with time for a Q&A session before we start the
AGM at 8pm.

Come along on 2nd December and grab your spot at the table for bikes, beer
and a bit of AGM!

Laurie.