[VC Walcot] VC Walcot AGM & Drinks at The Pulteney Arms, Dec 2nd @ 7pm

VC Walcot vc_walcot at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 09:01:31 EST 2011

Hi All,

It's been a while, in fact more than a year if truth be told but hey who's counting?

Time for the club to hold it's annual AGM. The venue is our little favourite for this type of get-together, the Pulteney Arms. I have booked their upstairs function room from 7pm onwards. The plan is to have food served at about 7-30pm and then start the meeting at 8pm or as soon as everybody has finished eating.

As well as covering the usual administrative aspects of the club the AGM provides everybody a chance to air their opinions, ideas, concerns and criticisms. The basic agenda is shown below.

Commitee Reports

Chairwoman
Treasurer
Secretary
Events
Website
Kit Orders
Review of recent commitee meeting minutes/ideas
Club Runs

Sat
Sun
Leaders and organisation
2012 Events

Open Hill Climb
Club Events
Sportives, TTs and Road Racing
Club Socials
AOB
The meeting should take no longer than 1hr 30mins leaving time for drinks and chat afterwards. If you want to submit any discussion topics then please let me know.

**If you want food please click on this link http://www.thepulteneyarms.co.uk/?page_id=246 make your choice and then email me directly. There is no need to pay in advance but I do need to ensure the pub is aware of all food orders prior to the meeting. The food is usually very good, btw.

See you on 2nd December.

Laurie.