[VC Walcot] FW: VC Walcot AGM & Drinks at The Pulteney Arms, Dec 2nd @ 7pm

VC Walcot vc_walcot at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 06:00:55 EST 2011

Hi All,

A quick reminder that our AGM is taking place on Friday evening starting at 7pm in the Pulteney Arms. In a slight revision to the plan below Brian Johnston from British Cycling will be dropping by to talk to us between 7-8pm, giving us an overview of BC's activities in Bath next year and taking a questions from those present. We hope to start the AGM proper at 8pm.

To date I haven't received any food orders and the deadline to get a pre-order in has passed. The pub kitchen has just called me to say they can only handle a small number of food orders on the night so please bear this in mind.

We've also received the invitation below from John's Bikes to their 'Christmas Cracker'

This is your invitation to join us on the 1st December 2012 for another round of Mulled Wine and Minced Pies and possibly some bike banter! We are also going to be having a Raffle with the proceeds going to Bath Cycle Campaign and with the top prize being "Pro Bike Fit" worth £120.00 plus other prizes for all the family!
We will also have representatives from some of the industries major names including, Trek, Shimano, Genesis, Eddy Merckx, De Rosa, Zero RH+, Kask, Giro, Saracen, Polaris, and Osprey to name a few. We will also have a Road Bike bedecked in Di2 components on a turbo trainer to put through its paces.
So please join us from 17:30pm until 21:00 on Thursday 1st December!

Should be well worth dropping by if you're free.

Cheers,

Laurie.