[VC Walcot] Garage clearout

Jonathan Brunt jonathanbrunt at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 5 15:15:15 EST 2010

Hi Pete,

Has anyone bagged the fixed frame? I'm happy to give you a fair price for it if no-one else is after it. What are you going to do in France.

If I don't see you, all the best and thanks for all your sage cycling advice over the past few years. The Bath cycling scene will be much poorer for your departure.

Cheers