[VC Walcot] Garage clearout

MARTIN ELLACOTT ellacott1 at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 5 15:27:53 EST 2010

Hi Ppete - I would like to make an offer for the cross frame - I used to race
cross on a normal road bike so it was always a disaster on muddy days.  Also if
any of the bits would fit it then that would help.  All my spares are 80's
vintage so don't fit much these days.

let me know if I can come by and see - happy to chip in to your fund for France
- has your hi tech project at the Uni finished??

regards

Martin