[VC Walcot] Garage clearout

Mark Baile markbaile at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 15:03:23 EST 2010

Hi Pete,
I'm interested in the work-stand. Let me know when would be a good time to pop over to see it.
Cheers,
Mark

From: p.f.giddings at hotmail.co.uk
To: vc-walcot at vc-walcot.com
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 13:58:22 +0000
Subject: [VC Walcot] Garage clearout

Hi everybody,

As some of you may know I'm leaving for a year in France on the 1st of January and need to fit my life into/onto a VW polo so no room for a fleet of bikes and kit that have accumulated over the years.

With that in mind I'm offering the  cycling related bounty held within my garage to my fellow Walcoters foreither free or for cheap. There are stems, bars, seatposts and tyres as well as chainrings, bolts, and fixed gear wheels as well as a couple of frame and forks that all need to find good loving homes. Main highlights include:

Park work stand
Tifosi bike bag
Fixed gear frame and 2 sets of forks
Empella cyclocross frame and forks

Only item I'm looking to sell for real money is my race wheels - Reynolds 66mm deep carbon tubular wheels complete with Veloflex Criterium tubs glued on. It pains me to sell these but needs must. I'll take offers around £700 and can barter abuot throwing in spare tubs to sweeten the deal if needed.

I've also got some club kit that is unused and in either S or XL to hand onto a lucky member so ring me on 07886 267 561 to arrange a time to forage through the garage of dreams...

Pete