BathMTB: Wed 16th RR

Justin Woods justinwoods29 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:40:42 EDT 2012

Having left it to late to enter the Vicky Park race on-line I couldn't be
arsed to pay £15 to ride around a park to get lapped.
Instead John (Raven Monday nights lot) and I did a Lansdown loop. Met at
the usual time, rode over to Vicky park to apologise to Steve for wussing
out and to wish him luck.
Opted for the steep grass climb then on to decent into Swineford , up to
the golf course through the woods, Langeridge (very soggy) right at the
junction towards swainswick and under the A46 to do the safer route. over
the airfield and down a horrendously slippery Shanks all in all good ride
also got back to Bath before having to put the lights on!

Have a good weekend all, I'm out on skinny tyres tomorrow anyone else?

P.S Andy I hope your getting stronger and feeling better what's the latest?