BathMTB: Wed 16th RR

kevin boyd kaboyd at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 15:01:28 EDT 2012

Hi Justin

Hope swinford was better then last Saturday when Dave and I did it. There were thankfully NO bulls in the field but the section that passes the gate was impassable. We ended using the double footpath sty in the end.

Am out for a couple of hours off road in the morning, hopefully see someone wednesday.

Kevin