[VC Walcot] Rides This Weekend

VC Walcot vc_walcot at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 15:38:30 EST 2012

Hi All,
A bit late with the weekend ride info this week, apologies for that. Busy week round these parts.
This weekend's ride info:Sat - Mike Young isn't about this week but the option is still there for a casual ride of approx 20-30 miles. Meet 0900 opposite the Guildhall. Route to be decided by those present.Sun - Our new 'Easy Riders' group will meet for the first time at the same time as our usual Sunday Group Ride, 0930 opposite the Guildhall. Route info: http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/30-miles-to-whitley Steady paced ride at approx 12mph avg. Jon Arnold and Nick Rearden to lead.

Sun - Meeting at the same time as the 'Easy Riders' our classic Sunday Ride will be heading north for 35 miles. Route info:http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/sunday-group-ride-2-11-2012 Usual tempo of 15mph average. Tough-ish start to this one but gentle thereafter. I'll be leading this ride.

Sunday looks like a cold one some please come suitably dressed for the weather and bring some spares to cope with minor mechanicals.
Cheers, Laurie.