[VC Walcot] Weekend Rides - 24 & 25th Nov

VC Walcot vc_walcot at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 09:28:26 EST 2012

 Hi All,
This is how things are looking for this weekend:
Sat 0900, Guildhall - #cyclewithmichael 20 miles to Corsham and back at the usual group tempo with Mike http://bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=481088
Sun 0930, Guidhall - no leader available currently (Mike Young may be out) so we will revert to one of the default winter routes, 33 miles heading south of the city but keeping to known and previously ridden roads http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/sunday-group-ride-default-south-route
If you're planning on riding the Sunday route then please make yourself familiar with it. Overall it's a pretty easy route to follow. We will continue to use either last Sunday's route of this one heading south if there is nobody available to lead. In time these will become familiar standard routes.
Next Sunday is the first of the newly coined 'Easy Rider' Sundays where we will split the Sunday ride in two to accommodate newcomers and those wishing to try group riding for the first time. The route is already up on Facebook, posted by Jon. It will be more formally posted next week on the website and Twitter etc.
Laurie.