[VC Walcot] Sunday Group Ride

VC Walcot vc_walcot at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 15:20:32 EST 2012

Hi All,

Quick heads up for Sunday's Group Ride route. 36 fairly gentle miles to get the winter rides into full swing. I've managed to grab a free pass so will lead the ride.

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/sunday-group-ride-11-11-2012

Meet usual time opposite the Guildhall.

Look out for a full update on club matters next week including a new ride for Sunday mornings to run alongside our usual Sunday Group Ride.

If you ordered some club kit Kalas have given me an estimated despatch date of 6th Dec. That's a pretty good turnaround as the order only went in on Monday. We'll all have our short sleeve jerseys in time for Xmas!

See you on Sunday if you're out riding.

Cheers, Laurie