[VC Walcot] Saturday Ride

Nick Rearden nick.rearden at me.com
Thu Nov 8 19:03:08 EST 2012

Hi #cyclewithmichael,

Thanks for doing this. I was telling Tony Paine about your ride on Wednesday and he would like to come on Saturday, if that's OK? Interestingly, we were doing exactly the same route at the time and we always do it 'clockwise' on account of the apparent trick of managing to leave Bath without climbing a major hill. Always a bonus when you're over 40, but I'm sure we'll go with the flow if there are some Up-Bannerdown lovers.

Nick Rearden

41 Corston View
Bath BA2 2PL

nick.rearden at me.com