[VC Walcot] RE: Bath Cycle Races

Jonathan Arnold jonathan.arnold at homecall.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 17:34:09 EDT 2012

Me again,

I should have added this link, bit of a long one but it makes all the rounds
simpler to find!

http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events?fromdate=01%2F05%2F2012
<http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events?fromdate=01%2F05%2F2012&todate=31%2
F05%2F2012&hc=&distance=&postcode=&zuv_bc_discipline_filter_id=21&zuv_bc_rac
e_category_id=&zuv_bc_licence_discipline_id=&series_only=0&keywords=Bath&res
ultsperpage=20&series_id=&submit=Search>
&todate=31%2F05%2F2012&hc=&distance=&postcode=&zuv_bc_discipline_filter_id=2
1&zuv_bc_race_category_id=&zuv_bc_licence_discipline_id=&series_only=0&keywo
rds=Bath&resultsperpage=20&series_id=&submit=Search

Thanks,

Jonathan.