[VC Walcot] Re: Kalas Club Kit Order

Elizabeth Hufton Elizabeth.Hufton at futurenet.com
Fri Jul 22 06:56:47 EDT 2011

Hi Laurie,
Thanks for sorting out all this kit stuff.
Being a stingy person, and not cycling that much at the moment, my Walcot kit is all in good working order. However, I would be interested in buying a skinsuit at some point - just putting it out there in case anyone else is tempted into time trialling and thinking 'if only there was a skinsuit order big enough for getting a discount on...'
Cheers,
Liz