[VC Walcot] Re: Kalas Club Kit Order

Laurie Chalk lauriechalk at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 22 06:53:00 EDT 2011

Hi All,

The Kalas club kit order has now been open for just over 3 weeks and so far
I've only received 6 orders for tops (jerseys, gilets & jackets etc). To
make the Kalas pricing structure work for us we really need at least 10
orders for tops with 20 being the ultimate goal. If there really isn't the
demand within the club for a club kit order at this time I will just leave
the current orders open until such time as we have enough to at least make
one of the discounts.

It's maybe not a great time for buying expensive cycling gear but if you are
thinking of ordering club kit now or in the future I would appreciate an
idea of what you might like. At least then I can assess what we can do with
Kalas this year and work from there.
Thanks

Laurie.