[VC Walcot] 2011 Club Kit Order

Laurie Chalk lauriechalk at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 12 06:35:30 EDT 2011

Hi Guys,

So I reckon I've given this enough time to see what the demand is and
unfortunately it's not enough to make the 20+ tops discount. In fact it's
not enough to make the 10+ tops discount at the moment even including the 2
orders for skinsuits :0(

I've had a chat with Andrew at Kalas about what would be in it for us if we
could possibly reach 15 tops but there's no budging him on price at the
moment. With that in mind I'm going to bank the orders currently logged and
re-open this order in January 2012 when perhaps there may be more interest
for kit for the 2012 season.

A real shame but there's no real point doing the order if the discounts
aren't there.

The best investment you can make currently is to pay your £10 and sign up to
the club until April next year and show your support that way. Finances are
very very tight and every person who rides the club run, does TTs or races
in club colours benefits from the club being registered with British
Cycling, CTT, WTTA et al. I can't stress enough how important it is to keep
the membership numbers up and the club solvent.

Email Ian Savage at outdoornut at btinternet.com for membership details if you
haven't done so already.

Cheers All,

Laurie.