[VC Walcot] WTTA Affiliation

Russell George rcg1967 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:23:06 EDT 2011

I fancy a bit of that. I'm working towards three days at the tour of wessex
at the end of May and need to put some extended bum ache work in.
My mate Gary from Walcot Upholstery normally does this so he may be in tow.
Not sure about paying £30 for a transponder so may just rock up and ride.
I'll look for the VC Walcot shirts though. I'm looking to average 18-20 mph
and ride through and off as much as poss, If you fancy that get back to me.