[VC Walcot] Re: Membership Renewals

Hannah and Luke Watson lukewatson.email at virgin.net
Thu Mar 25 13:07:35 EDT 2010

I understand that Ian (Savage) is the club secretary so Ian could you
confirm when the renewals are due, how much needs to be paid etc. I
have just renewed my membership for British Cycling so they will send
my membership card via yourself. Any queries let me know.
cheers

Luke Watson

Sent from my iPhone