[VC Walcot] Re: white horse challenge,

luiz carlos colturato luizparana12 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 06:31:31 EDT 2010

Hello Guys

I know that I missed most of the conversation going on here but, if possible can someone tell me something about the White Horse ride? Is it just a ride/race/sportive/ etc etc? Anyone can join in?

I am sorry for just jump into it, just now!!! But I might be able to have a Sunday a way from work and would love to go for a good ride away from Bath.

Cheers,

Luiz Carlos 'Parana' Colturato

Personal Training, Massage Therapist,
Back Pain Management, Nutrition Adviser, Capoeira Instructor
07737417374