BathMTB: Cyclocross on Sunday

Andy Stewart analogueandy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 15:03:37 EST 2015

 It's my CX race at Odd Down on Sunday, just in case anyone fancies helping out, riding or just heckling from the side-lines :-)
We'll be on site setting up from 8am, aiming to get the course up and open for 9.30 for practice, an hour before the first race (the Under 12s) at 10:30. The main race starts at 11:00 (Seniors and Under 23s) and 11:02 (everyone else) - it'll all be done by midday - Prize presentation at 12:30..
The Under 12s is free to enter, the Youth (13-15) is £7, everyone else is £15 (plus £3 for non-BC members).
We've hopefully got a prize pot of over £500. It was the biggest ever event in the Western League last year (127 riders) and we're aiming for 150 this time..
Andy