BathMTB: Bannerdown fencing

tom at greenparkbikestation.com tom at greenparkbikestation.com
Tue Dec 10 05:18:54 EST 2013

Graeme,

Just to add my comments - for the official record.

We spoke yesterday about the fencing issue at Bannerdown.

I strongly urge you (or those responsible) to look at the position of the
fencing running alongside the wall on the Bannerdown bridleway.

It is so close that, as Andy Stewart says, one slight mistake with your position
riding down the Bridleway would very easily cause handlebars to clip the fence
or post and result in a very nasty accident.

many thanks

Tomas Jenkins