BathMTB: Ride tonight

Will Miller willpmiller at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 07:43:14 EST 2013

Hi Andy/all

Good to hear from you, sorry not been out on a Wed for ages mostly due to family pressures etc (I think the last time was June!)

Can't make it out for Christmas meal either, the Indian above the pub in Weston I'm pretty sure has closed but Desh on Chelsea Rd is a good option and is BYO

Merry Christmas!

Will