BathMTB: Late RR

BOYD Kevin Kevin.Boyd at uk.thalesgroup.com
Mon Sep 10 04:30:01 EDT 2012

Small group arrived, Kevin, Rich, John and Charlie on what was a fine evening, as we were pretty sure Justin was also out we waited for a while but he did not show, so at about 6.45 we were about to head off when a chap (Daniel) asked if we were the Wednesday Night bunch, so following a short chat we finally got underway very late and headed off to Browns. Given the summer much of the ride was pretty dry, but there were some sloppy bits.....

Not the longest of rides, Rich popped a tyre on the descent, Kevin managed to loose a £20.00 somewhere too, let that be a lesson to you always zip your pockets. With the delayed start by the time we got back down to the canal it was almost 8.45, so as we'd agreed to have a drink after we rolled in along the canal for beer and crisps in a very busy pig. Just to round the night off, as we all jumped on our bikes to head home, John's rear was flat. So I think he walked to the station.

No me this week, it's my young'uns Birthday on Wednesday so I will  be craming cake down my neck and thinking of you all, for what currently looks like a good day.

Kevin