BathMTB: Wet Wednesday

kevin boyd kaboyd at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 03:49:24 EDT 2012

Hi

With the truly horrible forcast set to come in later I was thinking of giving it a miss today, hopefully someone will man up and keep the faith.

Kevin

Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 07:57:59 +0100
Subject: Re: BathMTB: It's Wednesday!
From: justinwoods29 at gmail.com
To: bathmtb at mtb-oz.com

Congratulations Will and Aileen!  Just can't imagine Aileen in a wedding dress.

Bit late commenting but last Friday was a great send off for Chris. Keep in touch and hope to see you out when your back in the UK for visits.

Anyone out tonight? I've signed up for the tonight's Vicky park race Cat3/4 starts at 19:10 anyone else up for it?

On 8 May 2012 09:17, Boyd, Kevin <Kevin.Boyd at uk.thalesgroup.com> wrote:

Congrats to one and all……
Aileen hopefully see you out soon…..for heavens sake bring some of that South African sun with you.

Will glad all is well with your new arrival, would be good to see you out again but with another little one in the house unlikely I guess for a while.

Best Regards

Kevin