BathMTB: RR 28-3 Browns Folly

Chris Fice chris_fice at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 05:52:47 EDT 2012

As is traditional for the first ride after the clocks change, Ben, Henry, Justin, Kevin, Steve and myself headed for Browns Folly but not before chatting with Randy (John's) in widcombe then Tav (out on his flash new roadie near Bathford).

The trails around Browns were nice and dry and popular also with The Others, one of whom was riding a fat tyred Surly, which we all had a go on.

A quick blast down to the canal, up the steps (not so quick), then straight over to the Uni and the fast flowing grassy descent past Bathwick Wood. Finally a  sprint finish to the Pig for a couple of frothys where we also bumped into Andy.

A very social ride in keeping with the weather and the longer evenings.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone
+44 7548 672483
chris_fice at hotmail.com