BathMTB: Freecycle and Weekend Escapades

Steve Gallagher Steve.Gallagher at futurenet.com
Mon Mar 19 12:29:38 EDT 2012

Funny now… kind of!

Was cursing the hill, the direction arrows, myself and everyone on a carbon fibre bike.

On 19 Mar 2012, at 3:31 pm, Boyd, Kevin wrote:

Ouch…the hill to King Alfred’s tower is a mother; the thought of having to do it twice is pretty depressing actually. Well done…….I saw some very tired looking riders going through Bruton on Sunday I guess that was you lot.

Kevin

Kevin Boyd
Information and Cyber Security Engineer
Tel: +44(0)7891 602084