BathMTB: Ooos Ooout?

David.Bland at roger-bullivant.co.uk David.Bland at roger-bullivant.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 09:33:39 EDT 2012

I'll be out! may not make it past the first hill though!
mmm, S/S, Crosser, or the 1985 Marin Palisades.... mmm decisions!
Any thought on routes?
Yeah push back the pistions with a plastic tyre lever, an give em abit of
exercise with no pads in (dont pop out the pistons!) if you've re-blead
them since the last set of new pads you might need to release some brake
fluid somewhere to get them set back far enough...

Regards,
David Bland
RBL Westbury

07929 051259