BathMTB: Ooos Ooout?

Chris Fice chris_fice at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:12:56 EDT 2012

I'll be out tonight too.

Andy, I can probably help you out with the broken wheel as I have a bunch of spare parts, including rims and wheels, that will need to find new homes before I move back to Aus. Chat further tonight.

If you feel like a real challenge tonight, you're very welcome to borrow the 69er. Give me a call if you want to do this.

Gem finished in 1:48.53 and was very, very pleased with her time. Especially since this was her very first race!

Chris

Sent from my iPhone
+44 7548 672483
chris_fice at hotmail.com