BathMTB: Woodlands

John Van Ham john at vanh.am
Wed Jun 27 19:37:17 EDT 2012

Apologies if you've already seen this but...

Have a look at this:
https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/keep-our-woods-safe

There are worrying signs that the government might be trying to revive
plans to sell off England’s woodlands. We need to move fast to stop them
and keep our woods safe for future generations.

The government’s forests panel is getting ready to publish its report next
week. Insiders say that the government are trying some last minute
manoeuvring to convince the panel to back another sell-off. We’ve got a
week to convince them not to cave in to political pressure and stand up for
our beautiful woodlands instead.

Please add your name to the petition to the Forests Panel:
https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/keep-our-woods-safe

Cheers,
John