BathMTB: Bike lights

Andy Stewart analogueandy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 07:41:14 EDT 2012

Top tip John :-)

Steve and I have the 'Smart' rear one, almost too bright for Weds night use ;-)

http://www.on-one.co.uk/c/q/bike_lights

Hopefully people out tonight?? Looks like it might stay dry even.. have a good one if you are..

Sadly till no me :-( Had an MRI scan last week (v. odd experience!), off to see the consultant tomorw for results. Hoping to be allowed back on the bike (turbo at least) in next couple of weeks (can't manage it yet!).

Dave and I popped over to Bristol Bikefest last Sat. Frustrating not being able to get back on.

Plus would you believe, had two emails this week asking if we were running Midsomer Madness this year..

Was thinking perhaps of holding the 'summer social' here (my house) at some point if the weather improves. I'll do the beer and BBQ. Other halves and kids all invited. Those who want to could do a 'Lansdown Ride' first..

Will fix a date when the forecast improves.

Cheers

Andy