BathMTB: Who's out tonight and Last Weeks Ride Report

Watson, Ben (UK - England) Ben.Watson at eu.jll.com
Wed Feb 29 10:09:25 EST 2012

Im there tonight.

See you all at 6.30!

Ben Watson
Assistant Surveyor
Jones Lang LaSalle
Queen Square House
Queen Square Place
Charlotte Street
Bath BA1 2LL

Tel: +44 (0)1225 324117

mailto:ben.watson at eu.jll.com
http://www.joneslanglasalle.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Fice [mailto:chris_fice at hotmail.com]
Sent: 29 February 2012 14:59
To: Bath MTB
Subject: BathMTB: Who's out tonight and Last Weeks Ride Report

RR 22/2/12

Four hardy souls braved the rain last week. Two even managed to finish the ride with their bikes intact!

Rich and I rode from the start point to meet Dave and Henry at odd down. Henry was on his brand new 11sp alfine equipped on-one (un-tested) and had problems with the rear wheel slipping from the off. Later in the ride he had light issues, then to top it off, a flat.

Meanwhile at the front, Rich had an altercation with a chunky looking twig that completely destroyed his X0 (carbon) rear mech.

Yep, the ride was going great.

Not sure really where we went - Dave can probably fill you in tonight if you're interested. All I remember is that we were near the high point of the ride when Rich's mech broke, which was lucky for him, as he used his bike as a scooter to make it down to the Marlborough before any of us with fully functioning steeds!

Hoping for fewer mechanicals this evening :-)

Chris

Sent from my iPhone
+44 7548 672483
chris_fice at hotmail.com
Jones Lang LaSalle Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registration number: 1188567.
Registered office: 22 Hanover Square, London W1S 1JA

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission.
We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message.
We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.
If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in future then please respond to the sender to this effect.