BathMTB: RR 8.2.12 Farewell Aileen (for a while)

Justin Woods justinwoods29 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:52:06 EST 2012

Amazing amount of grip when the mud freezes, so much more than even the
driest summers day. The pace did feel quick, it also seemed like a lot of
climbing, best of all was the freezing wet stream we walked seemed to go on
forever! Last time I say "we'll just follow you Andy".

Good luck in SA Aileen hope all goes well, see you in 3 months.