BathMTB: RR 8.2.12 Farewell Aileen (for a while)

Boyd, Kevin Kevin.Boyd at uk.thalesgroup.com
Thu Feb 9 08:26:39 EST 2012

Was a very nice ride, but jez was I cold when I got home. Due to my
completely frozen front mech had no shifting for the last 4 miles or so with
that I got back to the car about 9.20.....ok not quite 9.45.

Best of luck Aileen, send some pics of that hot dry MTB world of South
Africa, sorry about not going to the pub but it really wasn't the night for
it.

Kevin

Kevin Boyd

Information and Cyber Security Engineer