BathMTB: Ride Tonight

DES ESCIT-SSS AS (Stewart, Andrew C1) DESESCIT-SSSAS at mod.uk
Thu Dec 15 09:47:57 EST 2011

Ahhh, the Bull Field claims another victim :-)

Did Justin tell the story about that one???

Jon (Shanks) had (has?) a particular fear of cows, he'd goes miles to
avoid them, every time we did encounter them they seemed to be drawn to
him..

We rode that path one night, came across the 'bull' sign but persuaded
him he'd be ok. Half way across the field someone let out a mega loud
bull like "mmoooo" and he nearly died of fright :-)

Andy