BathMTB: Ride Tonight

Chris Fice chris_fice at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:49:26 EST 2011

What an amazing ride we had tonight. It had it all thrills, spills, beers.

Heading off over Lansdown the slippery conditions proved too much for some (me) and for the second week running I ended up in a hedge but worse was to come. If anyone tries to get you to ride through the bull field, politely decline. Justin lost an overshoe, bad idea. The manure smell followed us all the way to the pub. Which incidentally came about rather sooner than usual via the Bristol to Bath bike path.

Great turnout considering the weather.

Congratulations to Justin for being my only other fellow mountain biker this evening.

Hopefully see more of you out for the Christmas pub ride next week.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone
+44 7548 672483
chris_fice at hotmail.com