[VC Walcot] Fwd: Fantastic rides for you - last days of sale - quick!

nick.rearden at me.com nick.rearden at me.com
Tue Jan 29 09:09:54 EST 2013

Nick Rearden - Velo Club Walcot thought you might be interested in this message from Action Medical Research
Afternoon all, I've promised to help the excellent charity Action Medical Research with promoting their two Bath-based events coming up this year; the Bath 100 in April and the Action 100 in August. It seemed like a good start would be putting the word around the Velo Club Walcot so we can maybe get some groups together. The boy Luke and I rode the Action 100 from Bath to London last year and can honestly say that it was the best organised and most importantly had the tastiest and most plentiful food of anything else I did last year. And that's saying something as I'm a BIG fan of the Endura Lionheart at Longleat. Anyway, for now I'm just putting this out there. You could do worse than enter now and get the groups organised later as there's a 20% entry saving before the end of the month. I'll also put something on Facebook so we can discuss and ask questions there.

Cheers, Nick