[VC Walcot] Fw: Thursday Odd Down Session

Andy Stewart analogueandy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 21 10:58:50 EDT 2013

Thank you Jonathan for yours below and VC Walcot for stepping in and making the booking.

I am embarrassed and disappointed that Bath CC could not get its act together.

I would like to be able to blame the fact that key people have been away but that is no excuse.

I know too that you have only just got back from being away yourself. I am pleased that VC Walcot is able to get things done and make things happen if Bath CC seemingly cannot!

Kind regards

Andy Stewart