[VC Walcot] Odd Down Update

Velo Club Walcot vc_walcot at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 19:25:34 EDT 2013

Hi all, An update on Odd Down. Youth Coaching: Interested in becoming a BC Level 2 coach?  You can read about it here: http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/coaching/article/coast_level_2_award_programme_b-Level-2-Certificate-in-Coaching-Cycling--0 Well now’s your opportunity.  We need to make a grant application by the end of the month, so let me know if you want to find out more. Monday 22nd April – 7 to 9pm at Odd Down British Cycling will run test sessions on Monday 22 April between 7 and 9pm, where we will be the pupils so that we can get a hang on how to use the circuit. Sorry, this one’s not for the youths, nor is it a general open invite. Numbers are limited.  It’s for the adult club members who are interested in helping out as a coach, or volunteer their time to help the club run events at Odd Down. Let me know if you are interested in any of the above. Many thanks,Jonathan Arnold.