[VC Walcot] Club Kit Order

Wayne Buxton wpbuxton at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:18:38 EDT 2012

Hi Laurie,

When do you want the kit order in by?

Cheers

Wayne

From: vc_walcot at hotmail.co.uk
To: vc-walcot at vc-walcot.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:34:55 +0100
Subject: [VC Walcot] Club Kit Order

Hi All,

So, as promised last week we're opening up another kit order for this year. There's been a fair few requests to order kit so hopefully we can make the discount level.

Recently Kalas have simplified the process for obtaining the discount which means we now only need 20 items in total to get the standard club price. Anything less than this means the kit is too expensive. With this in mind the kit order will remain open until we have the required amount. To avoid some of the issues we've had recently with kit being ordered and then people dropping out at the last minute leaving the club with a shortfall in funds payment should be made in advance. The price you see in the attached price list includes delivery and is the total cost to you. There are 2 methods of payment:

Send a cheque (payable to Velo Club Walcot) to:
VC Walcot Secretary
20 Mayfield Road
Bath BA2 3QA

or transfer the funds to Natwest Bank; sort code 60 02 05 - acct 59155671

When ordering you should let me know how you wish to pay to help Jon and me with the accounts. Please email enquiries at vc-walcot.com with your order and not reply to this email as it will go to the group.

Further attachments to this email include the current kit design and Kalas sizing guide. We are only doing the 'classic green' kit for this order. No more specials until we reach another milestone! There's a cheaper option for the jerseys this time as we can now order either a full zip or 1/4 zip jersey. A 'Pro' jersey has also been added by Kalas which is made using a slightly different fabric and has lycra arms. I've based the items on what has been ordered consistently in the past but if there's anything you want that's not there then let me know and we'll see what we can do with Kalas.

Any questions, just let me know.

Cheers,

Laurie.