[VC Walcot] Fwd: Dragon Ride 2013 Entries Open 9am Thursday

Michael Young youngmj13 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:19:12 EDT 2012

Sorry for the blanket email to everyone but I am sure a few may just be
interested in doing the Dragon Ride Next year. Entries open on Thursday
this week, it sold out in 2 and a half hours last year but this year is via
ballot so not so much of a 9am rush to enter.

It was a fantastic event, it the same course this year as last and I can
testify that it was challenging, but not too challenging and quite simply
sublime country to ride a bike around. I typed out my thoughts on the event
from last year and are on the website, found here
http://tmblr.co/ZzQYivNEsDOQ.

I am very much wanting to do the event next year. It would be good to have
a few other Walcoters there, if the luck of the draw is kind, and form our
own peloton, leaving the majority of the field in our wake.

Hopefully see most of you tomorrow at the AGM.

Michael

Begin forwarded message: