[VC Walcot] Big thanks to all!

Jonathan Arnold jonathan.arnold at homecall.co.uk
Sun Oct 7 14:12:43 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Just a quick message to say thanks to all who raced the hill climb this
morning and a double thanks to those who helped marshal, Andrew Stewart, Mr
& Mrs Rearden plus Luke, Graham Clarke, Giles Prentice, Simon Chadwick,
Thomas Wood, Luke Joy Smith and Ian Young (Michael's dad).

We had our very own cycling friendly police officer who happened on the
event and stopped on the finish for most of the competition.  He
specifically said he was very impressed with the signage and the way the
event was marshalled, so hats off to everyone!

Results out later, I just wanted to get the thanks out to you.

Regards,

Jonathan.