[VC Walcot] Hill Climb 2012

Jonathan Arnold jonathan.arnold at homecall.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 15:29:54 EDT 2012

Hi all.

Hill climb 2012, your club needs you...

A big thanks for all the help so far. Rebecca for the artwork, Laurie for
the online promo & sponsors and of course those who have entered to race.

Already had offers of help to marshal which is fantastic, but we need more
to ensure the morning goes smoooooothly!

Not taxing and you still get to see the action. You don't need to be a club
member, so if you have entered and have friends / family / partner coming
along they can help.

Jesting aside, it's very important we have enough marshals so please let me
know if you can.

Thanks in advance :-)

Jonathan.