[VC Walcot] Meeting - Mark Adams BC & BaNES - Odd Down Playing Fields

Jonathan Arnold jonathan.arnold at homecall.co.uk
Sat Nov 3 06:41:24 EDT 2012

Hi George, and anyone one else wondering what this meeting reference Odd
Down is about,

Sorry for the confusion, I hadn't noticed the general club email sneak onto
the distribution list.

No you don't need to attend.  Not that its confidential, it's just the
council want to liaise with just the one or two representatives from each
club so that the numbers of attendees doesn't get out of hand.

Still fact finding about Odd Down, I'll keep everyone posted as we go along.

Regards,

Jonathan.