[VC Walcot] Membership Discounts for 2012/13 Card Holders and Other News

joanna swallow joannaswallow at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 10:19:20 EDT 2012

Hi Russell,
Generally they return around 7pm to get back in the light,

it is a bit variable depending on the light and the group,
often a group ride up there and then do a few loops then home.
Personally as i cant make the start time, i race up there, and then try and come home with the amphibs (without even doing any laps)
Sometimes they congregate around the gate for a while!

I have tried to encourage amphibs to wear the club kit which is a black, red and green.  It has bath amphibians clearly written on it in white, with a white frog picture.
If you see any amphibs, feel free to ask them if they want to ride back with walcot,
Im really sorry that I may miss the group but will see how my tuesdays pan out!

Best Wishes,
Jo