[VC Walcot] Bikebath.co.uk

VC Walcot vc_walcot at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 07:49:57 EST 2012

Russell,
Indeed this looks interesting but until we see more of their plans judgement is reserved.
Bike Bath has been in contact with the club regarding our participation. It was discussed at length during the AGM in December and a proposal from the club how we could best support the event has been sent to the organiser. We are yet to receive a reply so I'm assuming much is still being planned. The website is not yet live with full details so I guess it's a waiting game.
Regards,
Laurie.