[VC Walcot] 2012 Club Kit Order Update

VC Walcot vc_walcot at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 05:06:06 EST 2012

Hello Everybody,
The 2012 kit order has now been running for about a month and so far the number and types of orders received are as follows:
11 x tops (jerseys/gilets)2 x bib shorts3 x skin suits
We're in a better position than last year but to achieve the discount on the tops we need to close in on 20 orders, so another 9 to go for us currently. Having 3 skin suit orders is in our favour currently as they add much needed value to the order but currently anybody who has ordered a jersey would be looking at £65.40 compared to £52.80 if we get 20 orders. The skin suits can be included in the tops order but only when we get close to the discount level.
I won't place an order until I have something to negotiate with Kalas so if you are intending to order some kit but haven't done so yet they I would appreciate at least an indication of what you'd like so that I can add this to the provisional order.
Thanks
Laurie.