[VC Walcot] Fw: [bath-amphibians] Castle Combe Cycling and Duathlons

joanna swallow joannaswallow at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 04:23:23 EDT 2012

Info re castle combe Tuesdays looking forward, take your lights as i got a bit caught out last night when the grey cloud darkened the sky an hour early!

Duathlon events which are the first Wednesday evening of the month at castle combe 2mile run 10 mile bike, 2 mile run, no traffic on the circuit.
£18 with chip timing included,
all abilities do these so it doesn't matter if you dont run much!
These can be entered on the website, http://www.bathamphibians.co.uk/

cheers,
Jo

Yo Amphibs,

As you may know, the tuesday cycle sessions to castle combe start tonight. You can either cycle up and do some laps, or drive up and get invloved on the track a bit more. As we go past easter and properly into spring there will be various organised sessions that Doug will publish shortly, as well as meeting points for those who want to cycle up. The normal one is at the bottom of bathwick hill for 5:30, moving to 5:45 as the evenings get lighter with pick up points on the way.

There are several Amphibs making their way there tonight and attendance will grow over the next month. I wont be able to make the ride tonight as I leanred my limits at the weekend after 2 years off the bike, and hour was enough to start me off, but i will be happy to lead a ride up most Tuesdays from mid april.

ALSO: Dont forget our Duathlon series starts at Cstle Combe the first wednesday of May and then for 5 consecutive months. Get invloved! Ether as a helper or race in amphib colours. There is a discount for amphib members who turn up to help and then race. More to come on this later.

Enjoy the spring and how you getting ready for the coming season! Get yourself in amphibs kit when your smashing it up!

Dan

    __._,_.___

	  Reply to sender |

	  Reply to group |